Whilst every effort is made to show a true representation of the yarn or handwoven item's colours please be aware that colours may vary between monitors/screens.
All yarn is dyed and woven in a smoke free environment and although I have a cat she is kept away from the yarn!
As yarns are hand dyed there may be variations between skeins and it is suggested to alternate skeins in larger projects.
Yarn must be wound into balls/cakes before it can be used, this can be done using a ball winder or by hand, please contact me if you are unsure.
Caring For Your Hand Dyed Yarn - Washing Instructions
Due to differences in water softness and products used although the skeins have been rinsed after dyeing there may be a small amount of dye run when washed, it is advised to wash separately. All items should be handwashed with care in cool water using a delicate/wool friendly product, do not soak, do not wring out, dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Whilst I hope you will love your yarn if for any reason you wish to return it you can do so within 14 days of delivery, if in new and unused condition, exclusions apply to custom, dyed to order and sale items. Please read the full Returns, Refunds and Exchange information.
Christmas Dyeing and Shipping
• 5th December is the last date you can order dyed-to-order yarn for delivery before Christmas, it will by dyed and posted out that week
• 11th December is the last date for ordering in stock yarn/stitch markers via second class delivery for delivery before Christmas.
• 13th-18th December I am away, so nothing will be shipped after the 13th but I will still reply to DMs and emails within 24 hours.
• 20th December is the last date for ordering in stock yarn/stitch markers via first class delivery for Christmas, please make sure you choose the correct option at checkout for postage on the 21st. This is the cut off date provided by Royal Mail and I cannot guarantee it will arrive in time, so I would advise ordering before the 11th if possible.
• 22nd-28th I will be closed for Christmas and to spend time with family and visitors. I will reply to any urgent messages, otherwise all messages and orders will be dealt with after the 28th, and my usual 2-3 week dye to order timeframe will resume.